Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Within the context of your relationships, the areas of focus of my counseling practise include:
- Caregivers of chronic illness
- Caregivers of those experiencing the complexities of aging
- Chronic illness and relational dynamics
- Chronic illness and parenting
- Emotional, psychological and developmental issues related to aging
- Family and relationship counseling
- Grief: anticipatory and ongoing
- Loss: complex and ambiguous
- Stress management
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues within the context of relationships. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client's unique needs to help attain the interpersonal growth they’re striving for.